Book Review (Publication Review or Editorial Review)
Professional Book Review
A professional book review (also known as a book editorial review or book publication review) is the perfect way to validate your new book to potential readers. Readers look for publication reviews to get an overview of the book. Places like Amazon have specific sections to post editorial reviews. Amazon is licensed to host HUGEOrange reviews directly on your book’s page.
A book publication review is used for a number of things, but the two main uses are credibility and marketing.
- A book publication review adds credibility to potential readers, as well as publishers and distributors.
- It’s also a powerful marketing tool. Readers pay attention to third parties and what they have to say.
HUGEOrange Publication Book Review Award Badge
Your review comes with plenty of extras. We offer an optional award badge you can add directly to your cover or your author profile. The badge has your book name or author name and looks great on any cover. You can also add your award badge to your website, profile picture or author profile.
The badge image is delivered as a PNG file with a transparent back. If you need help adding it to your cover or other source, just ask!
Your Book Review IS Supported by Our Book Marketing Blast
Your approved publication review is backed by our Marketing Blast package:
- Book press release post
- com post
- Social media post (Facebook, Google+, Instagram, and Twitter)
- A post on a genre-related blog
- Uploaded advertisement to five of the top book clubs on Facebook Groups
These sources help your book rank as well as generate lasting awareness.
Click here to order!
Other HUGEOrange Services
Click to learn more about our Book Review Services
Click to learn more about our Book Marketing Services
Click to learn more about our Book Publishing Services