Book Marketing Blast Summary:
- Book press release post
- ShareGoblin.com post
- Social media post (Facebook, Google+ and Twitter)
- A post on a genre related blog
- Uploaded ad to five of the top book clubs on Facebook Groups
Our marketing blast consists of several popular services for book marketing.
1. Book Press Release
What better way to promote your book then with a wide distribution book press release. Get better ranking when your book can be found on major search engines, and places like Google News. The RSS feed on Bookinform.com reaches small presses as well as other book blogs and sites. It’s strictly a distribution site.
Benefits of Book Press Releases:
- Get your book in-front of millions of people (through reader networks and partner networks)
- Get your book to list for related searches on popular search engines such as Google and Yahoo
- Get promoted on other blogs and sites that use the RSS feed
Ranking on Amazon:
Searching on Google for books turns up Amazon search results. When the link to your book is distributed over the internet the chances of your book ranking well in these results improves. When Amazon sees traffic coming to your book page from all over the web it adds weight to how they list your book. A strong book press release will provide a better page listing and seller rank.
We use your Amazon (or other books site) description and cover for the press release. You can supply something else if you prefer. The press release is a permanent post.
2. Get a listing on ShareGoblin.com a book promotion site that pushes for social media shares
Friends Listen to Friends
ShareGoblin promotes social shares for increased awareness and sales. When friends share and talk about the books they enjoy it improves popularity and sales. ShareGoblin encourages readers to share the books they love every step of the way.
3. Book Social Media Marketing
Get your book listed on book related social media, such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. Book social media marketing is an effective way to promote your book and generate awareness.
Social Media Marketing Process
Each ad uses your book cover and the information found in your book description. We recommend you link to Amazon since it’s what most readers are accustomed to.
Each social media account is a high ranked personal account, meaning they are not company branded. They are real people who have organically grown a large network of followers based on their love of books.
Social Media Book Buzz
Getting people to talk about and share your book is a powerful way to generate awareness. When people share your book with friends and family it can generate an increase in sales, improved seller ranking and page listing position. It’s hard to get the ball rolling for book buzz and social media promotions can help get that process started.
4. Genre Book Blog Marketing
Get your book marketed on a book blog promotion site specific to your genre. It’s a great way to narrow in on your target market. Genre book blog marketing ensures you get your book in front of readers interested in what you have to offer. From weight loss to Western romance we have you covered. You get one day in the newsletter and a permanent post on the site helping your book rank long term.
Genre Target Sites
- Fiction: Horror, science fiction, fantasy, mystery, paranormal, action and adventure
- Nonfiction: Business, finances, self-help, self-improvement, life-lessons and true stories
- Romance and Erotica: Everything romance and erotica based
- Health: Cookbooks, diet books, medical, dental and everything health related
- Christian: Faith books, spiritual, both fiction and nonfiction
- Children: All children up to middle grade
Reach Book Readers Interested in Your Book Genre
It’s especially hard with niche markets to find readers specifically interested in your book. Most book promotion sites offer a wide selection of book genres, but many of the readers are only interested in specific books. These sites get several books a day and can quickly drown out a smaller niche posting. A great addition to any marketing program is to narrow in on your target market.
5. Get an ad listing in the top five book clubs on Facebook Groups
We will list your book, cover and description with a link to Amazon (or other book site). Great way to get in-front of thousands of readers looking for recommended books.
Book Marketing Solutions
We offer a wide range of book marketing solutions to fit any need and budget. To check out our book marketing options click here.
Click to learn more about our Book Review Services
Click to learn more about our Book Marketing Services
Click to learn more about our Book Publishing Services